Parent involvement is crucial to the success of our football program. Your support allows us to reach goals for a strong and competitive football program and provide the best experience for every player.
JOIN NOW AND SUPPORT CONROE HIGH FOOTBALL!
Booster meetings are held every second Wednesday of the month in the LGI or Athletics Room on main campus at 6:30 PM.
Here are some ways the Boosters support the football program throughout the year:
To promote team spirit, the boosters sponsor several events:
- Meet the Tigers
- Game Day Luncheons
- Future Tigers
- Homecoming Parade
- End of Season Banquet.
To ensure our players are well-equipped and ready to play we provide:
- Game day meals for the Varsity Team
- Game day snacks for Freshman and JV teams
- Protein supplements
- ACL knee braces
- Weight room and training equipment
We are able to provide these items by raising funds through:
- Membership drives
- Merchandise sales
- The annual Conroe Tigers Classic Golf Tournament
- The annual Brisket Fundraiser
- Paw Print sales
- Concession sales at the auxiliary field
- Sponsorship by businesses in the Conroe Community
- Donations from Conroe Family Supporters