Here’s What’s Up:
August Summer Camp Schedule and Equipment Pick Up:
I wanted to send you a reminder about upcoming important dates of football camp, equipment pickup and football practice.See the AUGUST CAMP SCHEDULE for important dates.
A few other important items are as follows:
- All incoming players must have updated physicals on file before being able to participate in practice
- Incoming Freshman Football Camp will be held at the 9th Grade Campus on July 30th – Aug. 1st, from 8am-9am (We will issue equipment to Freshman these 3 days)
- Equipment Pickup for Soph-Sr players will be on July 29th – Aug. 1st, from 8am-12pm at the Main Campus
- Practice will start August 5th (6:15am for Soph-Sr’s @ Main Campus) (4:30pm for Freshman @ 9th Grade Campus)
- Scrimmages will be held Aug. 16th vs. Caney Creek, Home / Aug. 22nd vs. Kingwood, Away
We still have 3 weeks before camp starts. It is important that players continue to attend summer S&P Camp to better prepare themselves for when practice starts!
If you have any questions please contact Coach Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-709-5817.
Looking forward to a great season!
S&P Summer Camp Schedule:
S&P Camp and Skills days will be closed July 22nd and 23rd.
Please see the following links regarding the summer Strength and Performance Camp and Football Skills Camp.
Pay $50 camp fee ONLINE HERE (both camps included with one fee
Freshman Commitment Night
More Info and photo gallery HERE
Physicals and UIL Paperwork:
Information on Physicals and the online UIL Paperwork can be found on the Conroe High Athletics Page.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact a CHS Athletic Trainer.